Help Us Celebrate
National Soup Month!
Post a photo with our broth (a #Brothie) featuring any of our products: Beef Bone Broth, Chicken Bone Broth, Chicken Broth, Veggie Broth, or Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
The Grand Prize winner will receive a $50 American Express gift card.
The Second Place winner will receive their choice of two jars of Good, Really Good Broth™.
How to Enter
Take A Pic
Your photo could be you with the jar, you cooking with our broth, a finished recipe you made with it, etc... get creative! You must include the jar in the photo to be entered to win.
Share Your Pic
Share your photo on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Tag @ZoupSoup on Facebook, @Zoup_Soup on Twitter, or @ZoupFreshSoup on Instagram AND use the hashtags #ZoupBroth #Brothie. Be sure to make your post public so we can find it.
The contest will run from 6am PST on January 2, 2018 to midnight PST on January 31, 2018. The winners will be announced on February 5, 2018.
This contest is in no way sponsored or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
See Official Rules.
Official Rules for Zoup! Systems, LLC "Best #Brothie Photo" Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Contest Dates: The "Best #Brothie Photo" Contest ("Contest ") begins at 6:00 am Pacific Standard Time on January 2, 2018 and ends on January 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (the "Contest Period"). Facebook, LLC, Twitter LLC, and Instagram LLC’s servers are the official timekeeping devices for this Contest.
Eligibility: Contest is open to: a) legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older; and b) legal resident of Canada (excluding residents of the province of Quebec) who are the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry ("Entrant"). Entrants must have lawful access to the internet and a valid e-mail address. Employees, officers and directors of Zoup! Systems, LLC ("Sponsor") its parent company, affiliates, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of each Contest (collectively referred to herein as "Contest Entities"), their immediate family members and persons living in their same household are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and in the case of Canadian Entrant's, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Canada (excluding the province of Quebec), without regard to conflict of law provisions. Contest is void in Quebec, US territories and possessions located outside of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and wherever else restricted or prohibited by law. Entry into this Contest constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
- How to Enter: To participate you must have an Instagram account, Facebook account or Twitter account and the accounts must be public so that your posts are viewable to the Sponsor and its agents. Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts are free; but subject to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter’s Terms of Service: http://instagram.com/legal/terms/, https://www.facebook.com/terms, https://twitter.com/en/tos. You will need to use a mobile device and therefore, message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans. To submit an entry, take the following steps: 1. During Entry Period, take a photo that displays your likeness with a jar of Zoup! Good, Really Good ™ Broth. No purchase is necessary; you can take a photo of an unopened jar; and 2. Post the photo on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and include the hashtag #Brothie and #ZoupBroth and tag @ZoupFreshSoup on Instagram, @ZoupSoup on Facebook or @Zoup_Soup on Twitter in your photo caption to receive one (1) entry into the Contest. By posting your photo (referred herein as your “Submission”), you agree that it conforms to the Content Restrictions as defined below and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify you from the Contest if it believes that your Submission fails to conform to the Content Restrictions. Content Restrictions: • The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement; • Entrant must have permission from all individuals that appear in the Submission (if any) to use their name and/or likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth below. If requested, Entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor. • The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, or any other person or party; • The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which Entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest; • The Submission must not contain images or artwork not created by Entrant; • The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; • The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and • The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state or province where Submission is created.
Limit: Each entrant may upload five (5) Submissions during the Contest Period. Each Submission must be unique to qualify as an entry. Submissions received from any person or Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account in excess of the stated limit will be void. Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. In the event of a dispute as to any Submission, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Each Entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
Winner Determination: After the Contest Period, a panel of qualified judges determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion will select the two (2) Entrants (herein “Potential Winners”) based on the following criteria ("Judging Criteria") each weighed equally:
Neither Sponsor nor any Contest Entity is responsible for any entry that is lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise.
Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than five (5) entries by using multiple/different, identities, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter accounts, and/or any other methods will void that Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Contest . If a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the Instagram, Facebook or Twitter accountis registered. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned toaccount by Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. . Potential prize winners may be required to show proof that they are the authorized account holder. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries for Entrants. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible or damaged entries or failed internet connections.
- Sponsor's Use of Submissions: For Entrants: Posting a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, Entrant will sign any documentation required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the Submission. For Winners: Without limiting the generality of these Official Rules, each winner shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of the rights in and to the Submission and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submission for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. Each winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Submission and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Each winner will indemnify Sponsor, Released Parties (as defined in Section 8, below) and any licensee of Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
Prizes: One (1) grand prize winner ("Grand Prize Winner") will receive a $50 American Express Gift Card ("Grand Prize"). Total retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $50. Grand Prize is redeemable within one year of the award date.
One (1) second prize winner ("Second Prize Winner") will receive a two jars of Zoup! Good, Really Good Broth in their choice of flavors ("Second Prize"). Total retail value ("ARV") of the Second Prize is $16. Second Prize is redeemable within one year of the award date.
Grand Prize will be awarded in the form of a gift card. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes. Gift cards may not be duplicated or transferred. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and may not be combined with any other offer. Second Prize will be awarded in the form of product. No prize substitution, transfer or cash equivalent is permitted except in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Contest at any time. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes must be used within one year of the award date or else prize will expire and be forfeited.
Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable fees, local, state, federal, and municipal taxes, including without limitation, any income taxes. No more than the number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
Notification/Prize Claim: Prize winners will be notified by a representative of the Sponsor on or about February 8, 2018. Prize winners will be notified via the email address provided at the time of entry ("Notification").
If potential prize winner cannot be contacted or the Notification is undeliverable, or prize winner is found to be ineligible, an alternate potential prize winner may be selected in his/her place at random from among all remaining non-winning eligible entries, time permitting.
Canadian Entrants: In addition, any potential prize winner residing in Canada will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question (unaided by electronic or mechanical device or otherwise) in order to receive his/her prize. If a potential prize winner does not respond within five (5) business days of the Notification sent, the prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner will be selected from among the remaining non-winning eligible entries received for the respective location. If a potential prize winner fails to correctly answer the skill testing question, his/her prize will be forfeited and not additional compensation will be provided.
By accepting and/or using a prize, the prize winner agrees to the use of his/her name, voice and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Instagram, LLC, Administrator and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, (and or province) likeness, photo (including Social Account profile photo), Submission and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- Eligibility: a) Contest is open to natural persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Entrants must have lawful access to the internet and a valid e-mail address. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household are not eligible to participate in the contest. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any inability of an entrant to successfully complete online entry. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any misdirected prize notifications, or for any potential winners otherwise unsuccessful efforts to claim any prize. (b) Potential winners may be required to sign and return releases of liability, affidavit of eligibility, and, where lawful, publicity consent agreement, all within 14 days of prize notification, to receive a prize. By accepting and/or using a prize, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name, voice and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- General Terms and Conditions: By entering, each Entrant agrees to bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor with regard to the Contest and the awarding of prizes, which decisions shall be final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a Prize if, in its sole discretion, Sponsor determines that the Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, Sponsor, or Contest Entities. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of a prize winner to accept or to use a prize for any reason. Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: notices, release forms, affidavits or other correspondence; any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising or in connection with or as a result of the acceptance, possession, travel in connection with, or use of a prize, or for participation in the Contest; or any printing or typographical errors in the Official Rules or in any materials including the Website. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Contest at any time if the Sponsor, in its discretion, determinates that the Contest is corrupted or subject to improper entry or fraud in any way (and any such entries shall be void). In the event of such termination, in the discretion of Sponsor, the Contest may be fully terminated or the Sponsor may continue to conduct a random drawing which will be held among all eligible entries received for each respective location at the time of termination. By participating in the Contest, each Entrant and prize winner specifically agrees to release and hold Contest Entities harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, consumption, travel in connection with or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, warranty claims and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. By participating, Canadian Entrants consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of Toronto, Ontario, as well as legal proceedings in those courts. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR'S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES MAY NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
- Disputes/Choice of Law Each entrant agrees that: Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of actions arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost wages or profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"); and (4) Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have any or such damages multiplied or increased. If any of the provisions of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in force, unless, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, such invalidity or unenforceability defeats or undermines the purpose of the Contest, in which case Sponsor may exercise the right to terminate the Contest.
- Official Rules and Winner List Request: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit the Sponsor's website. To obtain a written copy of the names of prize winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to "Zoup! Very Merry Berry Giveaway", 28290 Franklin Road, Southfield, MI 48034. Requests must be received by December 31, 2017.
- Privacy By entering the Contest you agree to the use of your personal information for Sponsor's own marketing purposes but your personal information will not be sold or provided to parties not affiliated with Sponsor.
- Sponsor Zoup! Systems, LLC, 28290 Franklin Road, Southfield, MI 48034.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, LLC, Facebook, LLC or Twitter, LLC.